Ensuring a terrific Disney vacation!
Smarter Mickey Travel will help you build your Disney travel itinerary, help you secure the best dining reservations and FastPasses and guide you through the endless options that await you on your upcoming travels to see everyone's favorite mouse!!!
Planning your day in advance will help you ensure you experience all your must-do attractions, shows and restaurants.
Securing FastPass+ to the most popular rides will save you hours of waiting in line! Ask about how you can maximize your use of FastPass+!
dining reservations and character greetings
Guaranteed hard-to-get dining reservations including Character-dining, buffets, dinner shows, dessert parties, fine dining.
Why Choose smarter mickey travel?
Proper planning will ensure that you are maximizing your time at the park, providing you with hours of free time for more rides, a swim at the hotel or a well-deserved nap.
Planning your Disney day ahead of time will limit the time you are spending in food or ride lines, plus you will always know where you are headed next!
With efficient plans, you can accomplish more in your Disney trip, but in fewer days, limiting your ticket and hotel expense. Proper ticketing strategy and booking the right hotel at the right time can also save you money!
At Smarter Mickey Travel, here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- In what order should I go on the rides? Does that matter?
- How can I ensure that I get FastPass to the most popular rides?
- Which hotel is right for me? Onsite or offsite?
- Is the Disney Dining Plan right for me?
- When is the best time of year to visit?
- What is the best time of day to visit?
- How do I use the MyDisneyExperience app?
- Is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party worth the money?
- Should I buy the park-hopper?
- Should I rent a car or rely on Disney transportation?
- How can I secure a reservation at the most popular restaurants?
- Which are the best character meals?
- How do I accomodate a multi-generational group?
- Is PhotoPass a wise investment?
- What treasure hunts are available at the parks?
- Why is it important to avoid FastPass at Dumbo?
- Where can my child 'splash around' at Magic Kingdom?
- How do I get started with pin collecting?
- How can I meet all the characters?
- Are the tours (e.g. Family Magic Tour, Keys to the Kingdom, etc.) worth it?
- What options do I have to watch fireworks shows?
- What is Rider Switch?
- How do I fit in a nap and the afternoon parade?
- How can I valet park for free at my resort?
- How can I ship diapers and baby wipes to my hotel ahead of my flight?
- How can I play Footgolf at Disney? And what the heck is Footgolf?
- How do I ship home my unwieldly-large lightsaber?
- What are the advantages of a Split Stay?
- Which 'Make-believe-and-more' options are best?
- Might an Annual Pass make sense for me? (Hint: It might!)
- Is Disney Vacation Club right for me?
- Should I visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World?
- Why does park hopping at Disneyland make more sense than at Disney World?
- How can I rent DVC points for the lowest price?
- How can I eat at Be Our Guest for $4/person?
- How can I get on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with no wait and no FastPass?
- How do I book a two-bedroom Disney villa without paying Disney prices?
- Where will Disney babysit my children while I go to Epcot without the kids?
- How do I book a tee time for miniature golf?
- How can I ride in the 'caboose' at Disneyland Railroad
- How do I order a chocolate glass slipper dessert?
- How do i order a birthday cake at lunch in Hollywood Studios?
- Where can I find the french toast soft pretzel?
- Why you should never get a FastPass for Pirates of the Caribbean
- Why you should never plan a 2pm FastPass for Splash Mountain
- How can I go on Slinky Dog Dash without a wait if I don't have a FastPass?
- How do I get prescription medicine delivered straight to the park that I am at?
- Where can I buy baby formula at Magic Kingdom?
- Why you should never buy a Disney World "Package"?
- Disney Aulani – how do I get my child into Aunty's Beach House?
- Disney Cruise Line - how can I get a outside cabin at inside prices?
Smarter Mickey Travel is NOT a travel agent; we are only interested in advising you on your Disney-related questions and ensuring you are spending your time and money wisely. We want you to have a terrific vacation that is well planned in advance and will provide you honest advice regarding common add-ons such as the Disney Dining Plan, Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus, PhotoPass, etc.
$100/per day planned (up to five people)
$20/per day per additional person
*Requires minimum purchase of 1 hr of Consulting
onsite tour guide
$1000/day (up to six hours) 8am - 2pm
character autographed t-shirt
what people are saying...
Follow Us & Stay Updated
Our Mission Statement
A Disney vacation can produce a treasure trove of memories that you will remember for years to follow; whether enjoying a fast-paced roller coaster, a ride on everyone’s favorite flying elephant, or catching the afternoon parade while munching on a mouse-shaped soft pretzel, it’s hard to predict which moments will live on indelibly in your memories.
Disney vacations also represent a sizeable financial investment. Between air, hotel, meals, and tickets, a Disney vacation can easily cost $500 - $1000/day.
For this discerning traveler who wants to maximize the memories while limiting the expense (and the stress!), Smarter Mickey Travel will help you be efficient and wise with how you spend your time and money at Disney!
Jason started Smarter Mickey Travel after completing 9 trips to Disney World, 4 trips to Disneyland, 1 Disney cruise and 1 trip to Disney Aulani (in Hawaii) all in the last five years. During those trips, he has accumulated a wealth of experience and lessons learned that he uses to save his clients' time, money and stress on their next Disney vacation. With his background in management consulting, Jason applies economic theory, data analtyics and knowledge of service operations to maximize the fun in your day. Jason is a proud graduate of the University of Illinois (B.S.) and the University of Chicago (M.B.A.) and he lives with his wife, son and daughter in Riverwoods, IL